- Written by Redaction Web 1
- Category: Présentation de l'université
- Published: 06 December 2016
- Hits: 177
The Vice Rectorate in charge of pedagogy assures the mission of the teachers' management, and the monitoring of schooling and of diplomas.
Three services assist the Vice Rector:
The schooling central administration Education, Teaching and continuous training Diplomas and equivalences
It takes over the following operations:
1. The reception and the registration of the new graduates:
· Receiving the new graduates
· Helping in their adequate orientation
· Ensuring the regularity of their registration
2. Teachers' monitoring
· Providing pedagogical supervisions of quality.
· Assuring the availability of advanced pedagogical supports.
· Monitoring the accomplishment of the teaching tasks.
· Students' life.
· Ensuring the regularity of the students' course.
· Coordinating the operation of elaboration and of the issuance of provisional certificates of success.
· Elaborating and issuing final diplomas.
· Ensuring the regularity of the operations' of partial equivalences.
· Being in charge of the authentication of pedagogical documents.